10 Gallon, 1.0 Hp Ultra Quiet Oil-Free
Air Compressor with 80% Air Dryer 110 Volts
To ensure quality, we inspect every item during and after manufacturing, and before shipping
Free Shipping - Standard Ground or LTL to Locations in the Continental USA Only.
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 10010DC Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 1.0 horse power air compressors in the industry having only 60 decibels of sound. Features an 80% Air Drying System!
110 Volt 60 Hertz
3.00 CFM @ 40 PSI
2.20 CFM @ 90 PSI
The powerful 1.0 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise, vibration and creating less wear.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for longevity, high performance and durability.
The SP-9413 Motor/Pump is tested for a minimum pump life of 3000 hours before service, 25% more life before repair
The large 10.0 gallon steel air tank is only 75 lbs.
The Air Dryer is specially designed to remove the water vapor from the air to protect sensitive tools and machinery.
To dry the air from the air compressor an Aftercooler and Dryer are utilized.
The aftercooler is a heat exchanger for cooling the discharge air from the air compressor. The water vapor from the compressed air is condensed into liquid form and pushed into the Air Dryer.
This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside (office, shop, store, warehouse or home) where noise is a major issue.
* Ultra Quiet - Only 60 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* One - Female industrial "Push to Connect" quick connector
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
* Kick On Pressure 90 PSI - Kick Off Pressure 125 PSI
* 110v / 60 Hz
* Low Amp Draw - Only 8.5 Amps
* Tank fill rate from empty to full 5 minutes
* Duty Cycle - 70/30
* Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
* L (16") x W (23") x H (32")
* 75 pounds
* Air Dryer - Includes Activated Alumina desiccant with a 4000 hour life.
Activated Alumina is used in air prepurification (due to it's high water
and carbon dioxide adsorption capacity) and adsorption of sulphur
* Aftercooler (condenser)
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
* Non-ASME Air Tank
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Assembled in USA with global components
- 2.20 CFM @ 90 PSI
3.00 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Maximum Pressure
- 125 PSI
- Horse Power
- 1.0 HP
- Air Tank
- 10 gal
- Motor Speed
- 1680 RPM