20 Gallon, 4.0 Hp Ultra Quiet Oil-Free Air Compressor
with 98% Air Dryer and Automatic Drain 220 Volts
To ensure quality, we inspect every item during and after manufacturing, and before shipping
Free Shipping - Standard Ground or LTL to Locations in the Continental USA Only.
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 20040DCADC Ultra Quiet, Ultra Dry Oil-Free Air Compressor with Air Drying System and Auto Drain is designed to be one of the quietest 4.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 75 decibels of sound. Features a 98% Air Drying System!
4.0 HP (Rated/Running)
20 Gallon Steel Horizontal Air Tank
98% DRY AIR
12.80 CFM @ 40 PSI
10.60 CFM @ 90 PSI
220 Volts / 60 Hertz / Single Phase
Automatic Drain Valve
The Powerful Twin (2) 2.0 HP motors operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
The SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-20040DCADC Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 1500 hours or less.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and eliminates oil from being in the air.
The large 20 Gallon Steel Air Tank is just the right size for shop or garage.
The Air Dryer is specially designed to remove up to 98% of the water vapor from the air to protect sensitive tools and machinery.
PDP performance range (-20' F. to -51' F.)
Air Quality: ISO 8573 - Class 2.3.1
To dry the air from the air compressor an Aftercooler and Dryer are utilized.
The aftercooler is a heat exchanger for cooling the discharge air from the air compressor. The water vapor from the compressed air is condensed into liquid form and pushed into the Air Dryer.
The easy to replace "Spin-On" Air Dryer Cartridge has a regenerating High-Temperature Molecular Sieve Desiccant to dry the air.
This cartridge dryer has a life of 2-years before replacement.
The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank.
The manually set timer allows you to set the time for both the frequency and duration of the draining process.
Designed for the person looking for Power, Dry Air, Air Flow and Less Service with at Least 30% Less Noise!
* Ultra Quiet - Only 75 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump (Class 1) – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* 5.0 Micron (Class 2) Air Filter Regulator
* Two pressure control gauges
* One - Female industrial "Push to Connect" quick connector
* Condor Pressure Switch
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
* 220 Volts / 60 Hertz / Single Phase - (No 208 Volts)
* Low Amp Draw - 14 Amps
* Time to fill tank from empty to full - 150 Seconds
* Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 40 Seconds
* Duty Cycle - 70/30
* Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
* Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
* 20 Gal. Steel Air Tank
* L (37.1") x W/D (22") x H (30.5")
* 170 lbs
* Air Dryer Cartridge uses a High-Temperature Molecular Sieve Desiccant
Easy to remove (spin off) and replace every 2 years
* Aftercooler (condenser)
* PDP performance range (-20' F. to -51' F.)
* Air Quality: ISO 8573 - Class 2.3.1
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Comes complete (4) Air Filters
* Plug Type: Nema 6-15P
* EZ-1-2321 Auto Drain Valve Factory Installed
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
* Non-ASME Air Tank
* Assembled in USA with global components
- 10.60 CFM @ 90 PSI
12.80 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Maximum Pressure
- 125 PSI
- Horse Power
- 2.0 HP
- Air Tank
- 20 gal
- Motor Speed
- 1680 RPM