10 Gallon, 2.0 Hp Ultra Quiet Oil-Free Air Compressor
with 80% Air Dryer 110 Volts
To ensure quality, we inspect every item during and after manufacturing, and before shipping
Free Shipping - Standard Ground or LTL to Locations in the Continental USA Only.
110 Volt 60 Hertz
6.40 CFM @ 40 PSI
5.30 CFM @ 90 PSI
The powerful 2.0 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise, vibration and creating less wear.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for longevity, high performance and durability.
The SP-9421 Motor/Pump is tested for a minimum pump life of 3000 hours before service. 30% more life before repair
The large 10.0 gallon steel air tank is only 91 lbs.
The Air Dryer is specially designed to remove the water vapor from the air to protect sensitive tools and machinery.
To dry the air from the air compressor an Aftercooler and Dryer are utilized.
The aftercooler is a heat exchanger for cooling the discharge air from the air compressor. The water vapor from the compressed air is condensed into liquid form and pushed into the Air Dryer.
This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside (dental office, shop, store, warehouse or home) where noise is a major issue.
* Ultra Quiet - Only 70 decibels
* Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
* Two pressure control gauges
* One - Female industrial "Push to Connect" quick connector
* Thermal Overload Protector
* 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
* Kick On Pressure 95 PSI - Kick Off Pressure 125 PSI
* 110v / 60 Hz
* Low Amp Draw - Only 14.0 Amps
* Tank fill rate from empty to full - 130 Seconds
* Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 40 Seconds
* Duty Cycle - 70/30
* Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
* L (16") x W (23") x H (35")
* 91 pounds
* Non-ASME Air Tank
* Air Dryer - Includes Activated Alumina desiccant with a 4000 hour life.
Activated Alumina is used in air prepurification (due to it's high water
and carbon dioxide adsorption capacity) and adsorption of sulphur
* Aftercooler (condenser)
* Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
* 1 Year Limited Warranty
* Assembled in USA with global components
- 5.30 CFM @ 90 PSI
6.40 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Maximum Pressure
- 125 PSI
- Horse Power
- 2.0 HP
- Air Tank
- 10 gal
- Motor Speed
- 1680 RPM